Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome to my SED552 Blog!

 My name is Kristen. I began my 6th year teaching English at Attleboro High School today--seems like just yesterday I started.  I will be teaching two sections of English II, and I am fortunate to have the opportunity to spend the third section of the day co-teaching an honors level humanities course.  The history teacher I work with is amazing.  We have a lot of fun with the course, and the collaborative setting has been a great experience.

 I will begin my second year as an adjunct instructor at Johnson and Wales University tomorrow.  This trimester I am teaching an ESL advanced reading class.  Teaching this population has allowed me to meet many students from different parts of the world.

Although teaching high school, pursuing my Master's degree and moonlighting as an adjunct instructor keep me quite busy, I try to fit a few softball and soccer games on my nights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment